Animation Movies For Children
I can remember a few of the movies my parents given to me growing up. A lot of them I simply felt were too old, as numerous of them were movies they’d watched themselves as children. There were other ones that have been definitely exceptions for the rule. I felt that despite their age, these were thoroughly enjoyable as timeless classics. These are wonderful movies that you should shared with generations of future children, and it’s remarkable to think that some of these have such staying power. Here are a few movies i believe fit this description.
Best Animated Movies 2015
1. The miscroscopic Mermaid. Though this is a newer classic, it’s a classic nonetheless. Coming up on its 20 year anniversary, this movie is equally as enjoyable today mainly because it ever was.
2. ET. Everyone loves the extra terrestrial that ate Reese’s Pieces and charmed the suburbs. Elliot and ET lead to a great combo, and then any kids should generally love this movie.
3. Pinocchio. The wooden puppet who becomes a real boy. This is a true Disney classic, and something worth watching anytime, whatever the story’s age.
4. Superman. Although a bit more mature as the name indicated, children will love this movie, as they shall be fascinated with the concept of a flying man. Recommended for children.
5. Bend it Like Beckham. This can be a sports movie that teaches children about all of the virtues of cooperation, teamwork, and the competitive spirit. A newer classic, it’s one which should teach all kids valuable lessons.